Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
a. Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Alliance Party’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Alliance Party's web site;\
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
b. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Alliance Party at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
a. The materials on The Alliance Party's web site are provided "as is". The Alliance Party makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Alliance Party does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
a. In no event shall The Alliance Party or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Alliance Party's Internet site, even if The Alliance Party or a The Alliance Party authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
a. The materials appearing on The Alliance Party's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Alliance Party does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Alliance Party may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Alliance Party does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
a. The Alliance Party has not reviewed all the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Alliance Party of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
a. Any claim relating to The Alliance Party's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Last modified: 11/19/2018
– us offline or through any other means, or any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Site.
2. Information You Provide to Us
The information that you provide to us through our Site may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, placing an order, making a donation or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
– Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Site.
– Payment information that you provide, such as credit card number and billing address, when donating, contributing, or placing an order or other services.
– Your search queries on the Site.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
– if you are logged in as a registered user on our Site, information by which you may be personally , such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifying information you provided to us (“personal information”); and/or
– information about your domain name, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
We collect this information either directly from you when you provide it to us, or automatically as you navigate through the Site.
5. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
– To present our Site and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
– To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
– To notify you about changes to our Site, or any services we offer or provide though it.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
– For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
– To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of The Alliance Party assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
– With your consent.
– To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
8. Data Security
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
10. Contact Information
The Alliance Party
PO Box 873477 | Vancouver, WA 98687
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.